Chocolate Valentine’s Truffles
Spoil the one you love this Valentine's Day with the perfect sweet treat! Easy to make and ready in minutes, these delicious chocolate truffles are great for sharing, maybe with a bottle of bubbly or two. Happy Valentine's Day!
- 160ml Double cream
- 170g Lily O’Brien’s 70% Dark Belgian Chocolate Share Bag (2 bags will leave you some left over for sharing later) roughly chopped
- 250g Digestive biscuits
- Chopped nuts
- Gold lustre
- Dried raspberry pieces
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Cocoa powder
- Whizz up the biscuits in a food processor to make a fine biscuit four.
- In a small saucepan bring the double cream to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the chopped chocolate, mix with a spoon until smooth. Set to one side and wait until it reaches room temperature.
- Add the biscuit flour into the cooled chocolate mixture and combine well with a spatula. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Wet your hands and using a teaspoon, scoop spoonfuls of the mixture, roll into balls and then roll in your preferred coating.
- Place the truffles on a large plate in a single layer, cover with cling film and chill for an hour in the fridge. Remove the truffles from the fridge 15-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Take a peek at our other recipes for some delicious Lily O'Brien's recipe inspiration!