This is a recipe you can get the kids involved in! With no baking needed, it' so quick easy to make and uses a lot of general store cupboard ingredients. Sweet, crunchy and chewy all in one bar – it's perfect for an afternoon treat.
- 200g Digestive Biscuits
- 135g Butter or Margarine
- 220g Lily O’Brien’s Mega Milk Chocolate Share Bag (2 bags)
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 60g Hazelnuts
- Grease and line an 18cm brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place the digestive biscuits in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin until broken into a good sized lumps, no larger than a 50p. Set aside.
- Melt the butter or margarine, the chocolate and the golden syrup in a large saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring constantly until the chocolate is only just melted, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Add the biscuits, mini marshmallows and hazelnuts into the chocolate mixture and gently stir until everything is completely coated.
- Tip the mixture into the lined baking tin, and spread it out to the corners. Arrange the chocolate discs on the top and chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Keep stored in the fridge for up to a week.