Mega Milk Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
16 Aug 2022
This is the ultimate chocolate milkshake recipe – thick, creamy, easy to make and super indulgent – the perfect summer chocolatey treat!
- 3-4 pitted Medjool dates, rouhgly chopped
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 ice cubes
- 240ml cold milk of your choice
- 1 share bag of Lily O’Brien’s Mega Milk Chocolate
- Empty the share bag of milk chocolate discs in a microwaveable bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between, until just melted.
- Add all of the ingredients, including 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate (set aside the remaining chocolate for later), to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle the remaining melted chocolate over top, finally adding chocolate sprinkles or any other topping you might like.
- Enjoy immediately.
For more easy baking recipes using Lily O'Brien's Chocolate visit our Chocolate Blog