Salted Caramel Truffle Cheesecake
10 Feb 2023
If you’re after a show-stopping dessert then look no further than this delicious chocolatey caramel cheesecake, made with our award-winning salted caramel truffles, it will surely be a winner with your family and friends too!
For the cheesecake
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 150g Biscoff biscuits
- 120g melted butter
- 250g Lily O’Brien’s Salted Caramel Truffles
- 500g cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
For the topping
- 200g Lily O’Brien’s milk chocolate baking drops
- 100ml double cream
- Lily O’Brien’s Slated Caramel Truffles to decorate (you will need 2 boxes for the full recipe)
For the salted caramel drizzle
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp salted caramel
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Crush the biscuits either by hand or in a mixer then pour into a bowl of melted butter and mix well to combine, press the mixture into a 20cm spring release tin and press down firmly.
- Melt 250g of chocolate truffles in the microwave for one minutes, stir until smooth and set aside.
- Whisk the cream cheese, icing sugar and melted chocolate together in a mixer until smooth, spread over the biscuit base and level out with the back of a spoon, then place in the fridge.
- For the ganache topping, melt the remaining chocolate and double cream in the microwave for one minute, once melted stir continuously until smooth, then pour on top of the cheesecake filling, tilting the cheesecake around slightly until the chocolate evenly covers the entire surface.
- Top the cheesecake with the remaining truffles.
- Make the salted caramel drizzle by mixing the double cream and salted caramel together then sift in the icing sugar and stir thoroughly to combine. Spoon your mixture into a small plastic sandwich bag then carefully snip off a tiny section of the corner and pipe over the surface of your cheesecake.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of three hours to set.
Take a peek at our other recipes for some delicious Lily O'Brien's recipe inspiration!