Sharable Molten Chocolate Cakes Recipe
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 8 & lightly butter two 8oz ramekins.
2. Place 115g butter and 115g of Lily O'Brien's Dark Chocolate Drops in a medium glass bowl and melt over a hot pan of water until combined.
3. Add 2 large eggs, 57g sugar and beat until foamy, Then add in 1 tbsp of flour until mixed.
4. Pour equal amounts into each ramekin and bake for 8-10 minuttes or until set around the edges and soft in the middle.
5. Let stand for 5 minutes and sprinkle with chopped strawberries!