When summer temperatures hit their peak and you fancy something sweet, these moreish chocolate dipped pretzels will definitely keep your taste buds happy. Quick and easy to make, you won't even need to turn on the oven for these sweet and salty treats!
• 16 large pretzels (or you can use double the quantaty of smaller ones)
• Prepare an area to place your pretzels once dipped, cut a piece of greaseproof paper and place on a large oven tray or board that will fit on a shelf in your fridge.
• Place your chocolate into two bowls, and melt separately in a microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring well until just melted.
• Dip half of your pretzels halfway into the chocolate and then fully immerse the other half – for a fully covered pretzel it's easier if you use two small spoons to hold the pretzel in place to save getting your fingers too messy.
• Place each dipped pretzel onto the baking paper to cool and harden. If it's a little warm in your kitchen, place them in the fridge for a few minutes to set.
• Using the chocolate that's left in the bowls, drizzle this over the set pretzels, using the opposite chocolate to the one you dipped them in for a contrasting pattern. Return to the fridge for a few minutes to set.
• Store in the fridge in an airtight container until eating as this will help keep the chocolate nice and firm.
For more easy baking recipes using Lily O'Brien's Chocolate visit our Chocolate Blog